Always happy to help
Fast UK Shipping
Super Fast Shipping on All Products!
Natural All Purpose Sanitiser 5 Litre Concentrate
- Regular price
All Purpose Sanitiser utilises eco-friendly, naturally derived, mild surfactants and a natural fermentation extract to produce an environmentally-responsible and sustainable cleaner and disinfectant.
How does it work?
The ingredients in All Purpose Sanitiser work in synergy to ensure efficient kill of a wide range of microbial species.
The product has multiple modes of action:
- Damages outer membranes, causing leakage of cell contents
- Attacks other cell structures, proteins and DNA
- Prevents protein synthesis
- Arrests energy production by the cell
Directions for use
Dilute product concentrate 1:100. Spray and clean organic debris from the surface, spray and leave for 5 minutes before wiping away with a clean, damp cloth.
- Quad action –Disinfects, descales, deodourise's and provides a deep clean
- Leaves the surface sparkling and odour free
- Approved to EN14476 against enveloped viruses for Coronavirus (e.g. SARS, MERS, COV-19), Poxviridae, Herpesviridae, Filoviridae (e.g. Ebola, Marburg), Flavivirus, Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Hepatitis Delta Virus (HDV), Influenza Virus, Paramyxoviridae, Rubella Virus, Measles Virus, Rabies Virus, HIV, Human T Cell LeukemiaVirus (HTLV), Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
- Approved to EN1276 for Pseudomonasaeruginosa, E coli, Staphylococcus aureus and E hirae
- Approved to EN13697 for E coli, E hirae, Salmonella typhimurium, MRSA, Pseudomonasaeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, VRE, B cinerea, F oxysporum
- Approved to EN13623 for Legionella pneumophila
- Approved to EN1650 for B cinerea
- Actives supported under the EU Biocides Regulation (528/2012) for ‘Private area and public health area disinfectants and other biocidal products’
- Safer for the user as well as the environment than most traditional disinfectants
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%